When princess Grace Kelly married into the Monaco family wearing a dress with long sleeves, this kind of dress has become a permanent classic for the last more than fifty years.
1. The cheap bridesmaid dress with long sleeves: When talking about vintage style wedding dress, the first impression people would think of is the decoration of long sleeves. Maybe it is not as sexy as sleeveless dress, nor as unique as one shoulder dress, does it have its own features. But vintage style wedding dresses with long sleeves are perfect modifications for shoulders and arms; it makes the bride nobler and more elegant. The inspiration of long sleeves comes from the old-fashioned one-piece dress, which always has a pair of long sleeves. With two arms hidden, the overall design expresses a reserved and low-key beauty.
2. Vintage style wedding dress with complex beaded vines: The biggest specialty of this piece of work is compliment curves embroidered with complex beaded vines. The carefully organized vines have the classic ladies temperament and are a perfect interpretation of Romantic feelings. When wearing this vintage style wedding dress, it makes people feel like they are watching a goodness coming from the heaven. This masterpiece is full of artist sentiment, and gives people unlimited reverie.
3. Vintage style wedding dress with decorated lace: The wedding dress represents the expectation and eagerness for happiness. There is a saying that “Personality is your destiny and attitude leads you to success”. An elaborately designed wedding dress is always a winner. The highlight of this off the shoulder gown is the multilayered skirt with carefully decorated lace. This bridesmaid wedding dress has a temperament of forest and wearing this wedding dress makes the bride look like a glorious and quiet fairy.
4. Lotus flower themed vintage style wedding dress：This is a lotus flower themed vintage style wedding dress. The whole dress is made out at a heat,] and doesn’t have any redundant decoration. The compact dress draws the beautiful figure of the bride and looks like a lotus flower as a whole. While you may be expecting an intricate design or a complex decorative pattern, this dress goes the other way and by doing so it goes closer to nature. A good vintage style wedding dress is always a good interpretation of nature.
5. Knee length wedding dress with lace sleeves: A vintage style wedding dress could also be knee length. A sweetheart neckline with silk tulle skirt banding with a waistband draws the beautiful figure directly, and the scallop-shaped skirt takes us back to the ocean. A pair of lace sleeves expresses a reserved and quiet beauty. Compared with floor length inexpensive bridal gowns , with a less traditional length, it may lose dignity but looks more approachable and goes a further step to the real life.
6. Knee length wedding dress with floral waistband: Here is another tulle skirt decorated with lace on the breast. Unlike low-key lace on the sleeves, partly hidden and partly visible chest generated by lace on the breast arises temptation and directs the person’s daydream. A decoration of floral waistband avoids monotony and attracts people’s attention at the first sight.