Detailed Introduction to the Main Features of Single-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher
in BLAQ BOARD.
Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 am
• 5 Posts
Single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher is suitable for crushing all kinds of ores and rocks with medium and over medium hardness in metallurgy, construction, road paving, chemistry and silicate industry. Cone crusher has big crushing ratio, high efficiency, low energy consumption and even product granularity, so that it suitable for the medium and fine crushing of all kinds of ores and rocks.
Compared with spring cone crusher, single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher has many obvious advantages. It adopts advanced hydraulic technology and realizes hydraulic protection and hydraulic adjustment of the discharging mouth, simplifies the structure of the crusher, decreases its weight and is easy to realize automatic control of the crusher, for all the above-mentioned reasons, it get wide application. hydraulic cone crusher
The main features of single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher are:
(1) Due to the adoption of hydraulic adjustment and hydraulic protection, complicated adjusting ring, supporting ring and spring device are eliminated, so that single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher has simplified structure and light weight.
(2)The working principle of single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher is that it continuously crushes materials with the rotation of the movable cone, so that its production efficiency is high and operation is stable.
(3) This crusher can change the eccentric distance through changing the eccentric sleeve to adapt to the requirement of crushing different materials.
(4) There are bearings both above and under the principal axis, thus improving the force situation of the principal axis of the crusher.
(5) Since the principal axis of the movable cone uses simple supported beam structure, its eccentric angle is small, and generally speaking, the eccentric angle is only one second that of the spring cone crusher, for this reason, the crushing cone is relatively steep and the crusher is longer, thus improving the uniformity of the ore crushing.
(6) The adjustment of the discharging mouth can be completed through operating the control valve of the hydraulic system. If the iron is stuck in the discharging mouth, it can be removed by manipulating the hydraulic operating valve to control the movable cone to move up and down, thus reducing the labor strength and technical difficulty of the workers.
(7) Single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher uses sealed chamber structure to prevent dust, so that it is more reliable than the water sealed structure of the spring cone crusher, and in addition, the water sealed structure of the spring cone crusher has poor lubrication other than water supply and sewage problems.